Memorial Physician Services Offers Patient-Managed Health Record
You’ve probably noticed that your doctor and nurse now use a computer during your appointment. The shift from paper records to an electronic database is well underway in the healthcare industry. And now, Memorial Physician Services patients can take charge of that information through our online patient portal.
It’s called My Health@MemorialMD and is patient-managed personal health record — basically a gateway to all of your health information. It provides two-way communication with your doctor’s office and gives you access to all the latest health news and tips. It’s secure, easy-to- manage and free.
As part of My Health@MemorialMD, patients can:
- Connect with their healthcare organizations to download their clinical data
- Request appointments with their physicians
- Request prescription refills
- Export data to a flash drive
- Receive reminders about appointments or follow-up care through text messages or emails
- Access lab and radiology reports and view their physician’s notes.
My Health@MemorialMD is open to all Memorial Physician Services patients 18 or older. You can sign up at any MPS clinic. You must have photo identification and an email address. Once you sign up, you’ll receive an email within five business days with a link to activate your account. You can then log in to My Health@MemorialMD at MemorialMD.com. If you need more information, call (855) 9-MPS-DOC (967-7362) or send an email to MyHealthMemorialMD@mhsil.com.