Featured Recipe: Tuna Salad
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh celery, diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh onions, diced
- ½ tsp dill weed, dried
- ¼ tsp parsley, flaked
- 1 cup leaf dark green lettuce
- 4 oz tuna (if in oil skip the added olive oil)
- salt and pepper to taste
Takes , serves 1.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk lemon juice while slowly pouring in olive oil.
- Whisk celery, onion, parsley, dill weed, salt and pepper to emulsion.
- Gently fold in chunk tuna, mixing well.
- Serve on lettuce leaf with tomato and lemon wedges.
Need help with healthy eating? Memorial Weight Loss and Wellness Center offers nutrition counseling to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Contact us to learn more.