Featured Recipe: Summer Harvest Salad
Ingredients for salad
- 2 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cucumbers, quartered slices
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Ingredients for dressing
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup grapefruit vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh garlic minced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
Takes , serves3-4.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix to combine.
- For dressing, place all ingredients in a small mason jar and shake.
- Coat salad with dressing and stir to combine.
Need help with healthy eating? Memorial Weight Loss and Wellness Center offers nutrition counseling to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Contact us to learn more.