Featured Recipe: Spinach Turkey Appetizer
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, defrosted & well drained
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 24 thin round slices turkey breast (look for one with no preservatives or additives)
Takes , serves 24.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients, except turkey, in bowl and stir until mixed.
- Line insides of 24 mini muffin cups with a turkey slices and fill with spinach mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Cool in pan 5 min. before serving.
Need help with healthy eating? Memorial Weight Loss and Wellness Center offers nutrition counseling to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Contact us to learn more.