Featured Recipe: Roasted Chickpeas with Broccoli and Red Onion
- 2 lbs. broccoli florets
- 1 large red onion
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 Tbs. garlic paste
- Pam spray
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- White pepper
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
Takes , serves 10-12.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Slice onion into strips.
- Place broccoli, onions and chickpeas on baking sheet.
- Spray with olive oil or canola oil spray. Salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven for 15-20 minutes. Then broil on high for a few minutes to brown.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes (optional).
Need help with healthy eating? Memorial Weight Loss and Wellness Center offers nutrition counseling to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Contact us to learn more.