Featured Recipe: Pumpkin Fluff
- 1 (1 oz) box Sugar Free Fat Free vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups skim milk
- ½ can pumpkin
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 container fat free whipped topping
- ¼ cup toasted, chopped pecans
- Cinnamon to taste
Takes , serves 5.
- Make pudding per box recipe. Once instant pudding is thoroughly mixed, add canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Mix to combine ingredients.
- Add cool whip along with optional vanilla or cinnamon. Fold in ingredients. Do not mix completely, but so that the mixture looks marbled.
- Serve in bowl with any additional cinnamon or toasted pecans.
Need help with healthy eating? Memorial Weight Loss and Wellness Center offers nutrition counseling to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Contact us to learn more.