Featured Recipe: Green Beans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 cups cooked green beans
Takes , serves 4.
- In a small pan warm 2 tablespoons butter with 2 tablespoons minced shallot until shallots soften.
- Add 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard and 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- Stir until sugar melts.
- Pour over 4 cups cooked green beans and gently toss.
Need help with healthy eating? Memorial Weight Loss and Wellness Center offers nutrition counseling to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Contact us to learn more.