Featured Recipe: Energy Bites
- 1 frozen banana, mashed
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 – 1 ¼ cup rolled oats
Takes , serves 16-20 bites.
- Mix first 4 ingredients together until smooth. Stir in next 4 ingredients until well incorporated. Stir in oats.
- Roll into bite size balls, about 2 tablespoons each.
- Store in freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw before eating.
Need help with healthy eating? Memorial Weight Loss and Wellness Center offers nutrition counseling to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Contact us to learn more.