Featured Recipe: Bok Choy Veggie Dish
- 1.5 lbs. Ching Chai Jr or Baby Bok Choy
- 1 Tbs. minced garlic
- 1 Tbs. minced ginger
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
Takes 15-20 4-6.
- Heat medium to large skillet on medium high with oil, garlic and ginger.
- Add baby bok choy and soy sauce. Add 1 Tbs. water. Reduce heat to medium. Cover pan and simmer for 10 min. Stir occasionally.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve with 1 heaping Tbs. chili garlic sauce, 2 tsp. soy sauce, 1 tsp. sesame oil, 1 tsp. toasted Sesame seeds.
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl and mix thoroughly. Serve as side dish with meal.
Need help with healthy eating? Memorial Weight Loss and Wellness Center offers nutrition counseling to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Contact us to learn more.